available from stock up to 6,000 kW
Areas of application & quality
High-voltage motors are favoured by heavy industry to power large work machines, where reliability and operational safety are of paramount importance.
To us, quality assurance, in accordance with DIN ISO 9001 standards, is our top priority for EMZ's high-voltage motors. It starts with specification-accurate construction, the selection of suitable materials, the manufacturing process and ends with the final inspection according to EN 60034 and the punctual delivery of the agreed documentation.
Summary of your advantages
Our high-voltage motors are:
- Manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001 standards
- Designed for all industrial applications and ensure a powerful drive for all mills, pumps, compressors and blowers
- On request, adapted for use with frequency converters
- Available from stock as cage and slipring motors
Made-to-order solutions for high-voltage motors
One of our specialities is made-to-order solutions, manufactured solely for your drive applications, whereby mechanical adaptations and individual electrical design are realisable.
- Identical, exchangeable replicas of existing drives
- kundenspezifische Sonderkonstruktion
- Special made-to-order construction
- Mechanical adaptation of existing foundations with a base frame
- Adaptation of the junction-box system according to specifications
- Rotor constructions for heavy starting and switching frequency
- Double-rod constructions for high starting torques and low residual currents
- Sound-proofed designs
- Optimised efficiency thanks to the use of suitable materials